Samstag, 31. März 2012

Quiksilver Spring Battle

The Quiksilver Spring Battle at Flachau Winkl, Austria was on yesterday. The finals got cancelled due to bad weather conditions and heavy winds. Anyways, they have an awesome way to judge the contest: It is in the evening and every rider has to get up on stage, pick on out of three runs and the judges judge him then. Super good, and the crowd had been amazing. The comentators were Henry Jackson, my favourit comentator and and Aussie, I didn´t knew.
Results: On of my favourites, Seppe Smits, won the chip of 50 grand for the second time in a row with a Cab 1260, Nuuti Nimela got second, with a Cab 1260 as well and Eric Willet third.
Btw, Cheers to the Bar in Belgium, where they give free drinks whenever Seppe wins. This was as well the first comp in the season 2012/13 and of course Seppe leads so far. :)
full Results:

1. Seppe Smits (BEL)2. Nuutti Niemelä (FIN)3. Eric Willett (USA)4. Ville Paumola (FIN)5. Clemens Schattschneider (AUT)6. Markku Koski (FIN)7. Michael Macho (AUT)8. Max Buri (SUI)9. Jan Necas (CZE)10. Sven Thorgren (SWE)



Next on: Nike chosen Series: Apr. 1st - 7th, Montafon, Austria
So long, have a good ride! (I hope I´ll be able to have a ride the next two weeks as I´ve got 2 weeks of from Uni, but i hurt my knee rodeling. :( )

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen